Brenda Blisk is President, and CEO of Blisk Financial Group. Brenda’s built a solid record of accomplishments and a reputation for excellence among the Blisk Financial Group clients and colleagues.
An investment professional since 1986, Brenda is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER. She employs a comprehensive, client-focused approach to financial planning. Such discipline ensures the recommended programs embrace your goals, time frames and tolerance for market risk.
In recognition of her outstanding efforts, Brenda was named by Barron’s Magazine February 2014 as one of the Top 1200 Financial Advisors nationwide and #27 in the State of Virginia. One of the Top 1000 Financial Advisors in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013; and as one of the Top 100 Women Financial Advisors by Barron’s in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Named to the 2009 Annual Women Worth Watching in Profiles in Diversity Journal, 2009 named as one of only 28 women selected by Virginia Lawyers Weekly as “Most Influential Women of Virginia”, 2008 one of the 20 women recognized by Washington Business Journals Women Who Mean Business award, 2007 BRAVA AWARD by SMART CEO magazine honoring top 20 women CEO’s.
Brenda is actively involved in her church and community serving in a variety of leadership roles with The Capital Speakers Club of Washington, D.C., Women in Technology, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, and a Tiffany Circle member of the American Red Cross. In 2010, she founded and is the chairwoman of the now infamous “In The Bag” luncheon and silent auction of ladies handbags where all the proceeds go to benefit the work of the local American Red Cross. Over the past years, this event netted over $1,000,000.00 for the Red Cross. Brenda and her husband live in Tysons Corner and relishes time with family and friends.
Education, Affiliations, & Licenses:
- Institute of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner, 1989
- Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative licensed through affiliates of Spire Investment Partners, LLC.;
- Series 7: "General Securities License"
- Series 31: "Futures License"
- Series 63: "State Securities License"
- Series 65: "Uniform Investment Advisor Law License"
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Capital Speakers Club of Washington , DC
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Dalbar Certified 2000
- Member of the FPA NCA ( Financial Planning Association of the National Capital Are: serving DC, suburban Maryland, and Northern Virginia
- American Red Cross Tiffany Circle Member