Cecile is a native of France and was recruited to attend Indiana University to play on the Women’s Tennis Team where she served as captain. After graduating from Indiana University with a BA in both Economics and Spanish she worked in financial services in California before joining the Blisk Financial Group. She enjoys helping clients solve problems, whether they are setting up a sound financial plan, planning a realistic budget, setting aside education savings, long term care insurance or helping with estate planning and corporate benefits. Client education and satisfactions is a priority for Cecile.
Assisting clients with creating a workable personal “road map” towards financial security.
She lives in Arlington, VA with her husband, Brian and her cat, Otter. In her free time, she plays tennis, practices yoga and occasionally runs in a race for charities. In 2013, she finished her first Marathon.
Education / Affiliations / Licenses:
- Institute of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner, 2012
- Series 7: "Securities License"
- Series 66: "Registered Investment Advisor"
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Indiana University BA – Economics and Spanish
- Member of the Indiana University Association