Cécile Hult, CFP® joined the Blisk Financial Group as a financial consultant in 2010. She thrives on helping individuals and families reach their financial goals by setting up a sound financial plan. She helps clients with planning a realistic budget, setting aside education savings, maximizing corporate benefits, and utilizing insurance and estate planning strategies to protect their loved ones. Cecile received a BA in both Economics and Spanish from Indiana University where she serves as captain on the Women’s Tennis team.
Assisting clients with creating a workable personal “road map” towards financial security.
She lives in Arlington, VA with her husband, Brian and her cat, Otter. In her free time, she plays tennis, practices yoga and occasionally runs in a race for charities. In 2013, she finished her first Marathon.
Education / Affiliations / Licenses:
- Institute of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner, 2012
- Series 7: "Securities License"
- Series 66: "Registered Investment Advisor"
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Indiana University BA – Economics and Spanish
- Member of the Indiana University Association