Dianne is a CFP® with experience in the financial services industry that spans more than 25 years. She was certified in divorce financial planning in 1999, is a contributor to Divorce Magazine, and a faculty member of the Divorce School. Dianne has been with The Blisk Financial Group since 1994. She strives to simplify the complex planning issues of executives, retirees, widows and divorcees.
She works personally with clients to determine their financial goals, dreams, and develop long-term financial strategies or solutions for each distinctive planning need.
Being an involved wife and mom to her wonderful daughter, Grace, and son, Hayes. She enjoys spending time with her enormous family and many friends.
Education, Affiliations, & Licenses:
- Institute of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, 2004
- CFDS - Certified Financial Divorce Specialist
- CDFA - Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Series 7: "Securities License"
- Series 63: "State Securities License"
- Series 65: "Registered Investment Advisor"
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the Financial Divorce Association
- Member of the Institute of Certified Divorce Planners
- Capital Speakers Club of Washington, DC
- Second Saturday - Subject Matter Expert Speaker